• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

One very ticked off comment...

Oh yes, I was referring to EFC, season 5 of B5 didn't suck. There's no season of B5 that sucked. I didnt liek the whole telepath arc though.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Elizar: </font color>
It shall be dead soon... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What? The Sci Fi Channel (as far as you and I are concerned)?
EFC?

Oops... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I should read the posts more closely next time. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

What gets me is, it seems that SciFi is constantly replacing SciFi Fantasy Shows with non-SciFi Fantasy shows. I mean, Crossing Over with John Edward? Please!!! Or that new stupid one, "Dream Team"? WTF? I wasn't even that taken with "Taken". It played out like a long episode of the X-Files without Mulder or Scully.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is that new Dune miniseries in March. Other than that...I might catch a rerun of Stargate now and then.

I mean, they've even moved all of the ST:TOS reruns to weird timeslots! What is UP with these people? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well, Sci-Fi lost one more viewer. I only watched it for Babylon 5. They are really screwing themselves over in so many ways. And, I am not happy at all.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by B5Elf: </font color>
What gets me is, it seems that SciFi is constantly replacing SciFi Fantasy Shows with non-SciFi Fantasy shows.

See the "Who took over Scifi?" thread over at the Usenet Newsgroup alt.tv.scifi.channel (on your ISP's News Server). We're having this very discussion.

One day, a robed figure will walk into the AGM of the Sci-Fi Channels's Board and say...

"Leave this place. They are not for you. Go. Leave. Now."

Shortly before dishing out a bit of tendril to any non-conformists!

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Galahad: </font color>
One day, a robed figure will walk into the AGM of the Sci-Fi Channels's Board and say...

"Leave this place. They are not for you. Go. Leave. Now."

Shortly before dishing out a bit of tendril to any non-conformists!

Moi? (Where's the "innocent with a halo" emoticon?) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You betcha! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Want to join me? I don't want to hog all the fun. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

OK, but you'll have to use the na'ka'leen feeder's old encounter suit. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Galahad and I both have our own, and Ulkesh's is in pieces.

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm dissapointed in you, you think i have no resources of my own? I'm goin as Dave /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (the one from ITF with the kick-ass voice)

I'd be happy to come along and join you KoshN, but alas i have a problem in the tendril department. You see being human, I only have the one and it is not meant for that function! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Why they removed B5 is beyond me. Knight Rider is being shown due to the fact a new movie is supposedly being made.

Well, now B5 is getting replaced by "The X-Files" at 4PM.

Regarding the Knight Rider movie, why can't bad stuff just stay dead? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Well, Galahad, you can probably still frag 'em like Ulkesh did to Garibaldi's Security Team, or like Ulkesh did to Lyta.

I loved Knight Rider.

When I was 8 years old.

Haven't they made a few Knight Rider movies since the cancellation of the series? Wasn't there a second series (Team Knight Rider) or something like that made by PTEN in the same group of shows that came out with Bab-5? (I though it was B5, Time Trax, and Team Knight Rider or something...)

Trying to remember... my University memories are somewhat hazy.

Back