• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

We don't insist on anything. Just a bit of speculation, is all :)

Repeating a "theory" that has been conclusively proven incorrect is no longer "just a bit of speculation". It is character flaw. :D

Regards,

Joe

I agree that it doesn't make sense to expect anything in TLT to tie in too closely with TMoS. But I do think there's a good chance that Galen's involvement in one of the stories has something to do with leftover Shadow tech. That seems to be a recurring theme in the B5 universe post-Into the Fire. And Galen obviously has a connection to that.

We don't insist on anything. Just a bit of speculation, is all

You'll have to be careful, Bester; Joe is really touchy when it comes to the word speculation. Using that word around him can lead to some explosive arguing.

Using that word around him can lead to some explosive arguing.

I have nothing against the word "speculation". Use it myself all the time to distinguish things I know for a fact from things I've merely deduced from the available evidence, or extrapolated therefrom. Explosive arguing only ensues when people foolishly refuse to concede that I'm obviously right about some point. :)

Regards,

Joe

Using that word around him can lead to some explosive arguing.

I have nothing against the word "speculation". Use it myself all the time to distinguish things I know for a fact from things I've merely deduced from the available evidence, or extrapolated therefrom. Explosive arguing only ensues when people foolishly refuse to concede that I'm obviously right about some point. :)

Regards,

Joe

And dont expect any overly Liberal speculation. :rolleyes: :LOL: :beer:

And just cause it's "Right", don't make it "correct". :devil: :beer:

And when it comes to B5 information and info on the "industry" in general. Joe's not only right, but he's usually correct. :cool:

What would we ever do without Joe. :)

Have more fun speculating? :D

I am absolutely convinced that it will be the exact plot of TMoS, only compressed, and backwards! That should throw off the owners of the TMoS script. We should probably be refering to the new project as SMoT, not B5:TLT.

By the way, this is my 6,000th post. ;) :beer: :p

Of course, TMoS backwards is SoMT, not SMoT. :) I guess we should just be grateful the project wasn't called The Notion of Shadows or Jade and vacantlook would be going on about SNoT. :D

Regards,

Joe

Actually since Galen himself is

p
o
s
s
i
b
l
e

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

leftover shadow tech

t
e
c
h
n
o
m
a
g
e

t
r
i
l
o
g
y

the it would be logical for stories involving him to potentially revolve around that particular subject.

Of course, TMoS backwards is SoMT, not SMoT. :) I guess we should just be grateful the project wasn't called The Notion of Shadows or Jade and vacantlook would be going on about SNoT. :D

Regards,

Joe

Designer to further confuse the owners of the TMoS script, just in case their search engines work backwards... ;) :D

It's all explained in Babbleon. Somewhere. Someplace. Somewhen. :cool:

No way in Hell will they go there!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

It's all explained in Babbleon. Somewhere. Someplace. Somewhen. :cool:

No way in Hell will they go there!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

If it's in Babbleon, then I'm afraid it's lost. :LOL: Even though I'm the mod of Babbleon, sometimes that forum scares me, and dredging up whatever fisheggs was referring to certainly doesn't sound very appealing even to me. ;)

I have to say, every time I see that section title I'm prompted to think, "Who's Leon?" Call me a nitpicker, but if I'd named it, I'd have done it as "Babble-On"...

Latest posts

Members online

Back