• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Audio dramas

Springer

Regular
I was sorting through some old documents from the B5 fan club when I came across a newsletter that mentioned Michael O'Hare had appeared in an audio drama in the late-1990s for the Sci-Fi Channel's 'Seeing Ear Theatre' called Think Like a Dinosaur, adapted from the novella by James Patrick Kelly. So a quick bit of googling and I found the audio online, and it's really a really great story. It's just good to hear O'Hare's voice again, in something done after B5.

Peter Jurasik and Andreas Katsulas also did an audio drama together based on a Stephen Baxter short story, and JMS wrote a series of audio dramas for it called City of Dreams. Some of the audio dramas have a really good cast - Stanley Tucci, Paul Giacomo, Kyra Sedgwick, Mark Hamill, Walter Koenig. You can find them all here: http://www.sffaudio.com/seeing-ear-theatre/

Back