• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Into the Fire Game Soundtrack

Thank you babylonfan! Your sharing of these tracks is massively appreciated. I'm just listening to the first track now, sounds really good and the differences between the shorter versions and these longer versions is quite noticeable - both in content and audio quality.

Questions, questions... so were these tracks released on a CD, and how did you come into possession of them? If it's a CD is it a slip case or jewel case, and what's on the cover? I'd be interested in trying to track one down myself.

Now, I wonder if the live-action cut scenes that were filmed for the game will ever be released...

I could be miles wrong on this, but I think they were supplied back in around 2004 together on a single disc. It seemed to be like a bootleg, reading between the lines.
I suspect that someone involved in the making of the game might have decided to leak the music, knowing that it would probably never be released commercially.

This might seem like a stupid question, but do you HAVE to have a Dropbox account to download them? I know some sharing sites you just have to download the file. If so, how do I download the file because it is not letting me? LOL :guffaw:

This might seem like a stupid question, but do you HAVE to have a Dropbox account to download them? I know some sharing sites you just have to download the file. If so, how do I download the file because it is not letting me? LOL :guffaw:

Direct download didn't work for you?

If you have Firefox, you can use the Video Download helper extension to download the files from Dropbox without having a Dropbox account.

I clicked on each file and the Dropbox Sign up Sign in window came up and I could have selected Download and then used Direct Download, but the Video Download Helper also changed from greyed out to color and gave me the choice of downloading in 192 kbps or 128 kbps file resolution. The files all downloaded as MP4 files for me when I selected 192 kbps from Video Download Helper, and not MP3. If you Direct download from Dropbox without the account you get 128 kbps resolution MP3.

I then used VLC Media Player to convert the MP4s to MP3s, with no loss of resolution.

I also used the program mp3tag to add artwork, name of the artist, date and any other information I could find.

Last edited:

I'm not sure – I suppose I was signed in when I accessed them. If Kraig's solution doesn't work, PM me your email address and I'll send you the files.

Thank you for all the help and support!!!!! :thumbsup:

Everyone can breathe easy now. It was just some glitch the first time I used the link. The download arrow didn't appear. After I read everyone's comments I tried again and the arrow that allowed me to do the DIRECT DOWNLOAD was there. WOOOHOOO!!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Latest posts

Members online

Back