• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5LotR airs tonight

I saw someone else post this.
I believe that's on the West Coast feed only, 11pm PST.
If you're on the East Coast, you missed your chance to see it last Sunday morning at 8am.

Much apologizings....

Arizona is currently on Pacific coast time. I have no idea what feed we have, but Rangers is on at 11 pm tonight on the SciFi channel here.

I indend to have other plans.

Lets see here. Friday night...I could:

a) Stay in and watch a so-so Sci-Fi movie that also served as a failed pilot

b) Go out. Drink. Be merry. Get laid.

Tough call, but I think I am gonna have to go with option (b)

:)

I saw someone else post this.
I believe that's on the West Coast feed only, 11pm PST.
If you're on the East Coast, you missed your chance to see it last Sunday morning at 8am.

Much apologizings....

It's on both at 11PM PDT and 11PM EDT, tonight.

SCI FI EAST May. 21, 2004
Time Program Title Stereo / CC
11:00 PM MOVIE BABYLON 5: LEGEND OF THE RANGERS (LBX)

Was on tv2 in New Zealand last Sunday - for the first time, even though we've had the VHS for MONTHS lol

Got it. Gees, do you think The Sci-Fi Channel could have placed their popups when they wouldn't overlap print that was on the bottom of the screen? :rolleyes:

On the bright side, we got to see a bit more of the end unsquished. The entire time (a few seconds) B5 was onscreen this time, it was unsquished.

I have the movie on tape from the first time it was on Sci Fi so I can watch it whenever I want. :D

Back