• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mr Morden

Crusader

The incessant ammount of questions ive been asking can be pinned down to the fact that im watching every B5 episode from the start lol. So im watching Season 4 and am forced to ask. Is Morden still Human??? Is He Dead or Alive??? And how does he survive the Nuke??? yet he is so easily Killed by londo???

I say:
1. Yeah, he's still human.
2. He's alive.
3. He was far enough away from the blast that it didn't kill him just made him really sick and messed up. The Shadows and/or their agents found him barely alive and have been treating him with advanced anti-radiation medication.
4. He's still a living human so Londo can kill him as easily as he could any other.

Last edited:
I say:
3. He was far enough away from the blast that it didn't kill him just made him really sick and messed up. The Shadows and/or their agents found him barely alive and have been treating him with advanced anti-radiation medication.

If memory serves he was in the next room from where the WHitestar detonated the nukes, so i dont get how he could be far enough away from the blast. And given that im nt sure if he actually is still human or alive

Last edited:
In the commentary to that episode, JMS explains that Sheridan fought his way from the room where the meeting with Justin took place to the subterranean city of the shadows (look at his face, he's bruised and bloody). Morden could have been quite far away from the blast, since Sheridan was obviously pursued by the Shadows and Anna.

Even if he was fairly close, he would have been inside that rock structure which the Shadows probably reinforced so he at least had some shielding from the explosion unlike Anna who was right there in the open.

Besides, Morden had to live so that Vir could get what he wanted :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back