• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Claudia Christian in Broken News

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone see this on BBC?

It was so, damn funny. I adored this show. And Claudia was newsreader in it, which was a nice extra thing!

Re: Claudia Black in Broken News

Aaarghh, missed it. I love a good news parody and had been looking forward to this, only for last minute parently taxi duties to get in the way.

Anyone know if Auntie are planning to repeat it anytime soon.

Saw it last night, pretty funny. She plays an American news co-anchor. The Guardian was raving about it today.

I watched two of them but don't have time for the third.
The were funny. Typical British humor, which I love.

:D Hi, Baby!!

I haven't looked yet, :( but I take it we can't get this one in the US, huh? Maybe someone could post something about the show every once in a while...just to let us know how she's doing?? :)

Could be the browser's language settings ... I was able to view Showtime's Jeremiah site (the one that said it was only viewable by surfers in the USA) simply by changing IE6's default language from English (United Kingdom) to English (USA).

It seems unlikely that the BBC would do that, but you never know.

Edit: Just realised this is my 700th post ... only taken me almost 4 years to the day!)

:D

But did you mean Claudia Christensen?

*mutters* Yes. I alwasy get those two Claudias mixed up in name, don't know why.

I did an AVI of it, but not great quality. There it something about me and video recording, I can never pull it off. But I will try to do a better copy, and will share some of the Claudia bits.

It's funny that the name of the thread - which was originally posted with the wrong last name for the actress - was changed in the index...but to yet another wrong name. Now instead of Claudia Black, it says Claudia Christensen. I suppose most of you know that it's Claudia Christian, but it would be great if the index could reflect that. It's kind of sad for that to be wrong in a Babylon 5 forum, don'tcha think?

Not having a good day am I? I just did a copy and paste from the thread, and didn't think it looked right admittedly. *sighs*

I'll change it again. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back