• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The 4400 Season 2

Jonny_Fever

Regular
Did anyon else watch the season premier this last weekend? I thought it was pretty good and yes the "time travel" aspect is cliche, I still find it a fairly good show. According to its ratings, The 4400 was the #1 show for its timeslot.

I dont want to give away any spoilers yet just in case someone hasnt watched it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I see my TiVo captured it for me. I will watdh it tommorrow.

They are running the 2 hour premier at 10:30am Pacific time Friday the 10th on USA. Then again at 2am Pacific time on Sunday the 12th on USA. It will be shown a few more times as well so I dont think you will have to wait to long to see it.

I am watching the second season 2 hour premier and half way through it right now.

m
i
n
o
r

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

s
p
a
c
e

It's good to see Summer Glau and Jeffrey Coombs have been added to the cast.

Finally saw this premier and thought it was decent. I wish I would have remembered more about the first 6 episodes that aired last summer. I think I remember the jist of it though.

SPOILERS

I dont think Summer Glau and Jeffrey Coombs are "added" to the cast. Or are they? They just seemed to be characters in this episode. They might show up again, but I doubt they are regulars. Seems like they were guest stars.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back