• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

An announcement about the new forums

I like First Ones as well...as I am...well...a First One. ;)

I am indeed fuzzy...but it was mostly a test of the tool, Antony. And I happen to like Scorpy.

I'm a First One and I have the highest spam ....I mean....post count here other than hypatia. :LOL:

Oh, and I'm not telling where on my body that I'm fuzzy besides the top of my head, my arms, and my legs. :p

So sorry to disappoint Markas. :devil:

Wow

One thing...now that "Registered Date" shows up its amazing to see how "old" I am in relation to this board. Given that Antony was "registered" on 3/31/01...and I was only reg'd 22 days later...thats pretty damn fast. Not many hanging out are in that crowd. I feel old.

I will say many of the old schoolers like GKE, RW, Markas, and Swiftbiscut seem to be in that general area.

Hard to believe it was that long ago...I dont think Ive ever been a part of a forum or website this long before.

And I got to register a whole day before you even, Recoil. Woo. :p

It is quite amazing how long this place has been around. And that it's less than two months until I've been here every day (except for the occasional travel days spent far away from computers) for four years.

Oh, and I'm not telling where on my body that I'm fuzzy besides the top of my head, my arms, and my legs. :p

So sorry to disappoint Markas. :devil:

I think I could guess...if I were so inclined. :rolleyes: ;)

I'm unfuzzy now, myself.

Wow, I'm an "old-schooler." Cool. Or not, whatever.

Thanks to the new avatar feature, I shall be featuring album art of music nobody here likes. Sweet!

I think that makes me an old-school First One, which somehow conjures disturbing images of strange beings in school uniforms, refusing to speak English... :eek: :confused:

Sounds like any school in Bradford or Tower Hamlets, really. ;)

It is pleasing that we've been here so long without the place falling apart. I guess B5 fen have endurance... or are gluttons for punishment.
I'm going to try keeping my original avatar but take advantage of the new size by dropping in new images at the bottom every now and then. This was a great idea, Ant. We needed something new to play with. :)

Thanks to the new avatar feature, I shall be featuring album art of music nobody here likes. Sweet!
It is a bit creepy seeing many people with new avatars. Quite distracting. Im not planning on changing :)

Also whats weird about those register dates...is that I never how close to the start of this site I first found it and signed up.

Dude! Nice avatar! :D
Discussions about avatars get a bit meaningless to read unless you're on the board every day keeping up with the changes. And if you're not doing that: What's wrong with you? However, for the sad souls that don't hang out here, I uploaded my present avatar as an attachment to this post. Look next to the date of the post

Attachments

• 291239-2189.jpg
    291239-2189.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 68
There are two things I really like about the update for the forums.

One, it just looks bigger and easier to read. It might just be a trick of my mind, but it feels easier for me.

Two, I can actually do multiple paragraphs in a quote block without having to use periods to keep the paragraphs seperated from one another.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back