• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Battlestar "Flesh and Bone" (spoilers)

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Battlestar \"Flesh and Bone\" (spoilers)

Wow. Ron Moore really has created an amazing programme, no dobut. Another fine episode.

Madam President rules. I'm sorry, she fucking rules. It's so cool to see a female character like hers, one of the best written in such a long time. No cliches that's for sure.

But then, Battlestar is very little about cliches and predictability, and that's why I love it.

And I love Helo, who's going to get me one of him?

Re: Battlestar \"Flesh and Bone\" (spoilers)

I think Cylon Sharon wants Helo all for herself ;) She doesn't look like the sharing kind.

OK, BIG spoiler warning...

I have to agree with the WOW. Last night's episode was incredibel, raising all sorts of questions about who are the good guys and who are bad, why the Cylons rebelled, why they wanted to exterminate the humans, what they want from Helo (cross breeding?) and what emotions they are capable of.

And Madame President is indeed amazing. To make a promise and break it so readily... What does that say about her? And do you believe what the Cylon said to her? So far, we've only seen 4 of the 12 Cylon models...

Could Starbuck be another? The Cylon seemed to know a lot about her, and he was happy to see her. She's the only one who could really make the Cylon fighter work, so...

I love this series :D

So let me get this straight. This show is already airing in the UK, but won't air in the 'States till January? Wow thats a switch from how things usually go...

:p

Well I start to suspect everyone is a Cylon. This is what's great about the show, keeps one guessing.

I started to wonder if Helo is. This is why he gave Baltar the space on his plane. And the Cylons may just be testing him as a Cylon that doesn't realise he's a Cylon.

Or I may be guided by the fact that multiple Helos would be a dream come true. :D

I love how Madam President rightly gave that whole speech about the Cylons wanting to play with their minds... then tell me she wasn't just a little be suspicious at the end there with Adama?

I'm 100% sure that either Madam President or Starbuck is a Cylon. Great episode, somehow i doubt that Baltar will tell Adama about Boomer (it would be too easy).

Well I start to suspect everyone is a Cylon. This is what's great about the show, keeps one guessing.

I guess we'll gradually find out what the other models look like, but it could be a long time before we know what all 12 look like

I started to wonder if Helo is. This is why he gave Baltar the space on his plane. And the Cylons may just be testing him as a Cylon that doesn't realise he's a Cylon.

Or I may be guided by the fact that multiple Helos would be a dream come true. :D

I think you may be :LOL:

I love how Madam President rightly gave that whole speech about the Cylons wanting to play with their minds... then tell me she wasn't just a little be suspicious at the end there with Adama?

That's what's so wonderful. It's all suspicions, and so little certainty :)

I'm 100% sure that either Madam President or Starbuck is a Cylon. Great episode, somehow i doubt that Baltar will tell Adama about Boomer (it would be too easy).

My money would be on Starbuck, but I assume she doesn't know herself. I agree that Baltar won't say anything about Boomer, but it will be interesting to find out why not!

Interesting episode. This series has been full of cool twists and turns.

Adama: How many Cylons have we got on this ship?
(Everyone stands up): Yo!
Adama: I knew it, I'm surrounded by Cylons!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back