• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Nine B5: LotR t-shirts up for grabs

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Dylan Neal kindly sent me t-shirts for the launch of Legend of the Rangers. Being who I am, I did nothing with them while we were still a LotR site and they've sat in my wardrobe until now -- when I'm moving out, and clearing stuff out!

So I am giving them away to anyone who wants them. I have nine in total and they are available on a first come first served basis (just post below). All I ask if for you to pay the postage, and I'll do the rest.

• The front says: "The few, the proud (the mostly human)".
  • The back has the B5:LOTR logo.
  • The sleeve has the SCI FI Channel logo.
Shipping costs are as follows:

UK
1st class - £1.45
+72p for recorded delivery

EU
Airmail €2,60
Signed-for Airmail €6,70

USA
Airmail $4.90
Signed-for Airmail $9.80

For other postage costs, just ask.

Thanks

I'll take one! Just let me know what to do regarding postage.

Antony,

I'll take one. Still waiting for how much postage you want for the video, too.

Jan

I'll take the largest one you can let me have ... just let me know how you want to sort out postage, PayPal, cheque in the mail, whatever.

Forgot to say, all are large size.

Will give specifics on payment soon.. will see how many other takes we get.

Received mine today. It's a great design and fits very well. Well worth the price of postage! Thanks again Antony.

Sorry Jan, I need to sit down and weigh the vids too. :) I'm really busy with moving at the moment, so my productivity is in spurts. Will get back to you soon.

Glad you like it Bester!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back