• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Heroes stars dating

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as I saw the headline about two Heroes stars dating I knew who it was before I read it... it just seemed there was a certain spark between them on camera even if they are uncle and niece.

But does anyone else think that copywriters and news announcers are going to have a hell of a time with the names Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere?

What happened to easy names like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt for the tabloids?

Not a problem if he asked her out in the UK :p

Seriously though, I personally could never date someone in their late teens (and I use date in the "going out" sense).

The girl I'm currently seeing is 27... that's 6 years below. I wouldn't drop much below 25. Girls are just too highly strung.

My head is seriously mashed at the moment... I'm gettting the "I think you are awesome!" kissy kissy treatment then 24 hours later "the spark isn't there yet".

Think I may need to be a little assertive here and make sure it's clear I'm not just a kissing toy. I'm not being respected. she's a good person and I think it would bother her if she knew I felt she wasn't treating me with respect... but I think she needs to know she can't just play with people's heads like that.

Or maybe she can and I'm just old fashioned.

But she's definitely worth it!

As far as I can tell they're still dating... anybody think they'll have anything on it before the premiere tomorrow night?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back