• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enterprise season four finale (spoiler, for now)

Re: Enterprise season four finale (spoiler, for no

Re: GKE's Ferengi Post (and dont you love how there are like 3 different Trek threads in this one thread)

I just remember the Ferengi were supposed to be bad-asses because of the whole Star Gazer incident. Granted its been several years since I have seen TNG (more like 10) but my initial impression of them was from that, and that their ships were HUGE compared to the Enterprise, and that they were supposed to be a force to be reckoned with. My how that changed...

I've seen the pics of the Defiant... they've made it accurate to its look in TOS.

Interesting.

Anyone remember what year Spock said that our universe and the mirror universe started to become seperate and different? Was it Archer's era or was it closer to WWIII era?

Well, the reason in this upcoming episode that will be detailed for the difference is...

SPOILER

That the Vulcans rather than meeting Zefram Cochrane are instead attacked by yobs. I know that doesn't answer what Spock said exactly, but I imagine Manny has tied it in with whatever he might have said as he's pretty hot on continuity.

News on the grapevine says Enterprise has been cannned. Let's wait and see if anything comes out news wise.

So, the Defiant came out on the other side of interspace 100 years too early? I wouldn't think the ship will survive the episode, otherwise there would be a 100 year technology gap between universes, continuity-wise.

I haven't seen the Defiant pic, but I believe it was Greg Jein who recreated the Enterprise 1701 for "Trials and Tribbleations. It looked much better than the model hanging outside Mr Lurie's window in the original episode.

The Tholian web is one of my favorites.

Back