• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Shield

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
I've commented before that I think The Shield is great, and that was just from watching season one.

I have season two now, two episodes in. WOW. Still very good TV. It is just brilliant on acting and writing.

I love that you end an episode, and you feel like you've watched a film as there's just so much in it.

I hope they bring out season three on DVD pronto.

I missed season three because of the hectic life that comes without having tivo so I'm also waiting with bated breath. I just started netflix so it will be in me queue.

You do have to remind youself from time to time that you should be rooting for the cops on the straight and narrow showing how well they paint in greys. I can't comment any more because of how long it's been since I've seen an episode.

You do have to remind youself from time to time that you should be rooting for the cops on the straight and narrow showing how well they paint in greys.

It's also funny how one in some episodes Vick and his cohorts are just as corrupt as can be, then they'll throw in an almost straight-up cop show episode with Vick taking a more heroic role. It's the most morally ambiguous show I've ever seen.

Back