• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

One Tree Hill

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
When I first tuned into One Tree Hill, I thought it was tripe. Really quite bad. But I decided to watch a few episodes, because I know many shows can improve.

It then became watchable. It was diverting enough for 45 minutes a week that I didn't mind watching it.

Then it happened: I actually started to like it. This mutated into loving it, and now I am officially addicted to this show.

Seeing the end of season one, I just had to start downloading season two and am now going through the available episodes.

Yes, it's soapy. But so addictive! And the characters are very well drawn out, and I can buy in and care about the oucome. And really, that's good TV.

On the more usual Antony notes... I love Sophia Bush. She does many things for me. But I'm also starting to like Chad Michael Murry again. His short hair and tight t-shirts = good.

Addressing the others... Haley I'm starting to like more and more looks wise. Nathan, not for me. Deb Scott.. milfy. And Peyton no... she seems too lesbianish.

But yep, I love the show. Fess up other One Tree Hill junkies. :)

*watches the tumble weed*

I hate to say it, but i think your all alone with your addiction here. Season one has just started in Australia, and i cant get into it, too amercianish school yard BS for me, its gonna be another another dawson creek type show :roll:

Someone will agree with me. I know they will!

It is soapy, but it's got a lot more mature in its writing IMO. They way they can make you form this very specific opinion of a character, then do something small to shift your thoughts. Then do it again. The character of Dan is the biggest surprise for me. Such a one-dimensional "bad guy" at first, he's now one of the most interesting characters.

And at the end of the day, interesting characters are what gets me into a show.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back