• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jericho

I've seen all the episodes so far and I like it. At times it seems to be a bit of a soap opera but Im glad the last few episodes don't have those annoying kids in them. Overall though I am enjoying it. But then again I'll watch anything with Rick Simon in it. ;)

I've always liked Skeet Ulrich as an actor, and it's been a kick calling Gerald McRaney "Mayor Dad" all season. :)

I really dig the show. It's fast-paced enough and has enough mystery to it, unfortunately unlike "The Nine," another show I've been watching which just got the axe.

I can't wait til we find out just who is to blame for the bombs. :)

I walked out of the pilot at Comic Con. I thought it was nothing more than a movie of the week in terms of its execution. Poor acting and a pointed script.

But if it lasts, maybe there's something in it and I'd give it a go again. And Skeet was looking hot, and I always had a thing for Ashley Scott.

I also only got part of the way through the pilot before stopping my PVR and deleting the recording. I don't have the time (or the hard drive space) for crap TV, but if y'all are saying it's actually worth watching, I can give it another chance.

Back