• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enid-Raye Adams

Lyta

I just saw her in this week's episode of Dead Like Me and it was great fun to see her again. :D

I just noticed her in Final Destination 2... and I think Antony posted something about that when the movie came out, I just never read it. :p

Heh, who cares about Luke (ok, I know Channe does) but I might to finally get to sample her buttertarts! :D

Hee. Enie is much better looking than Luke. He should be pleased to be around her! So says Antony.

Enie needs to get me a guest-star part on Jeremiah so I can put MY arm around Luke Perry...

(says the gal who is such a bad actress that she auditioned for a chorus part in Inherit The Wind and even THEY didn't want her)

You could just stalk the guy. That works. But really, is Luke Perry that worth it? Probably not.

However... Enie has worked with Steve Bacic. Then you're talking!

I'd ask her for buttertarts, but I'm trying to lose weight and butter is no longer in my vocabulary.

If she sent you some you would be well advised to taste. Of course you would have to starve for the next couple of days to make up for the overage because you wouldn't be able to stop until the buttertarts were gone. :devil:

I will report back after I get my package in the mail which should be in a week or so. :)

*eats salad until that time*

I will report back after I get my package in the mail which should be in a week or so. :)

*eats salad until that time*

And quickly become the envy of all who have not had the opportunity to taste these mouth-watering delights. :devil:

Heh, I had a half a sandwich for lunch today since my buttertarts arrived today and I had to have one for "breakfast". Now I am contemplating another one for "teatime". :D

They don't look very pretty or anything extraordinary but they are really good! Flakey pastry, gooey insides, sweet and quite tastey.

Wonder if she will share her recipe? ;)

Heh, I had a half a sandwich for lunch today since my buttertarts arrived today and I had to have one for "breakfast". Now I am contemplating another one for "teatime". :D

They don't look very pretty or anything extraordinary but they are really good! Flakey pastry, gooey insides, sweet and quite tastey.

Wonder if she will share her recipe? ;)

My wife wondered the same thing but, being happy to have tasted the delights, I never asked.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back