• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 2 DVD release????

God I hope that there will be. I just bought Season 1 DVD's and managed to watch the pilot episode... But the atmosphere, the setting, everything just clicked. I mean, this is one hell of a show and I do hope that I can import a second season as soon as it will hit the shelves in R1 area.

I've been patiently waiting for news about season 2 on dvd since season 1 was released. Are there any petitions?? I have sent numerous e-mails to MGM hoping to get some news, but all I ever get is generic response like"If we release this we will notify you". There has to be something we can do to get this released, I personally have never seen season 2, but i would very much like to own the dvd.

I really wish it would, I don't like bootlegging, but am getting quite tempted just so I can see the end of S2. The wife and I are rewatching S1 right now, and I forgot how much I enjoyed the show. :)

I'm bad :p

If you want I'll give a legal :p link to anyone who wants season two.

Just PM me instead of getting into all this copyright argumenet again and I have posted the site with permission before.

If that doesn't cover my arse,feel free to have a bite ;)

I recently heard that Netflix has season 2 available on their 'watch now' service where you can stream shows. I'm not a member so I can't verify this but it might be worth a try.

Jan

Back