• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pictures of JMS' Cat, Buddy

Re: Pictures of JMS\' Cat, Buddy

AWWW Thank for posting the adorable pics.
EDIT Has JMS decided to keep the kitty last I heard he hadn't made up his mind ?

He said this a few days ago: "Still looking for someone trustworthy to adopt him."

Man, I would if I could but I can't. It really looks like he would be a great cat. *sigh*

I am going to be making a donation to the Kitten Rescue organization that JMS asked people to make donations to in B5's name. My work matches 100% of my donations so if anyone wants to send me the money to donate, I can then apply for a matching donation through work and get even more money to the rescue org.

Just PM or email me at abyss.at.hubbe.net if you want to pool your donation money with me.

If your work does the same thing, I highly recommend you do it and the donation is tax deductable as well. ;)

Ah that was such a lovely story. I can't help JMS with taking the kitty, but I sure will donate money.

That is a cute cat, indeed. :) So fuzzy. I like kittens when they're in that fuzzy stage. I wouldn't mind taking him either, but well, Mom picked up another kitten off the interstate earlier today (First Ones may remember that). One kitten is enough, methinks. Not only that, but our lease agreement states that we aren't to have any pets...

Very cute pictures and I found that an incredibly touching story. I wish more people acted like that to help animals in distress. :)

If it were me, I'd keep the cat... he obviously pays a lot of attention to the guy who saved his life :)

One can tell that jms is humane and loves animals, but like others it might not be logistical for him to keep Buddy. I for one am in a situation I won't take on a pet until I get back to Australia.

Thanks for letting everyone here know about that webpage I set up for Joe. It was great of him to allow me to do it :)

And I agree, JMS should definitely keep buddy! :D

You're welcome, but I unfortunately got some bad news today. My cat Missy was killed by some jerk speeding in their car. I wish I could have Buddy, but I'm in San Diego & he is in L.A. :(

Tammy

:pSA MODE ON!:
If anyone is near Philadelphia and interested in a kitten (or kittens) that look like Buddy - black and white "tuxedo" cats - my better half and I rescued 18 of them from our back yard these past few months.

A year ago, four were born in our back yard. We brought one in but the others never quite warmed up to us. The remaining three had litter of 6 a piece, giving us the total of 18! We've found homes for almost all of them, and a no-kill shelter run by two wonderful people took the rest. You can find more information here:

http://www.petsnneed.com/cats.html

Dorky, Smokey, Giblet and KoKo were all from the litter. They also have dogs available.
:END PSA MODE!:

Take care,

-Tim

You're welcome, but I unfortunately got some bad news today. My cat Missy was killed by some jerk speeding in their car. I wish I could have Buddy, but I'm in San Diego & he is in L.A. :(

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty Tammy! :( I would strongly urge you to contact JMS about Buddy if you really want him. San Diego is not that far away from LA comparitively speaking. I am sure there are many people out there who are much farther away who would love a chance at adopting him.

PS: Check out the signature for some auctions which all proceeds will be donated to the kitten rescue org that JMS mentioned earlier!

Back