• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dylan Neal and the vampire bats

RW7427

Super Moderator
Right now I'm watching a movie on CBS about vampire bats attacking people in a college town. Lucy Lawless plays a female professor in the movie and her husband is a male professor played by none other than Dylan Neal! :LOL:

Yeah, I noticed that too while channel surfing (something I was doing only because I've caught up on TiVo recordings).

So, how was the movie? Was it any good? The scenes I saw were when Lucy's character was taking role and someone in Dylan's class was flirting with him.

It's weird, the class names & numerical designations implied they were college classes, but the students' behavior and style of dress suggested high school. Which was it?

The movie was as cheesy as I suspected it would be. I only watched it because I was in the mood for some good campy fun. :LOL:

Dylan and Lucy both played college profs, but like you said, some of the students did act like HS kids. They were probably college freshmen. ;)

But it was nice to see Dylan again. He looked as good as ever. :D

The movie was as cheesy as I suspected it would be. I only watched it because I was in the mood for some good campy fun. :LOL:

I love cheesy scifi! They can be kind of fun, although I admit I have to watch even some of those peeking through my fingers.

I love the vampire bats, global infestations, alien abductions, .... :eek: :D or killer fish that flop around on land fast enough to run down and feast on humans cuz they're that hungry!

I'm just so glad they didn't eat my Bruce in that one! I'm pretty sure he had that written into his contract, "will run toward fish with a BIG gun, but not away from them screaming like a girll!" :D

[....]
But it was nice to see Dylan again. He looked as good as ever. :D

I thought it was pretty good, for that kind of movie. Lucy Lawless certainly elevated it, and the bat effects weren't bad. Certainly, it was much better than Sci-Fi Channel Saturday night fare.

I also thought Dylan did a decent job and looked better with a few more years and pounds on him.

As campy fun, not bad. :)

It's weird, the class names & numerical designations implied they were college classes, but the students' behavior and style of dress suggested high school. Which was it?

Freshman year students at a university or community college, perhaps. :)

Back