• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Online Doctor Who Episode

Watched it last night .. hm, still not entirely convinced by David Tennant. Not sure what it is about him that bothers me, just a little. But then, the clip was short, and at least for me the audio turned pretty difficult to follow for the later part of the mini-episode.

*is waiting for the Christmas episode impatiently anyway* :D

I thought it was great.

But to pre-empt any disappopinted criticisim, it is emphatically *not* an episode, it is a scene, just 7 minutes long (and that includes some clips from The Parting of the Ways).

Tis basically an extended trailer for the Christmas Invasion, and it worked on me. I liked Tennant, think he may even prove to be better than Ecclestone.

VB

I very much want to like Tennant's doctor, but unlike some others, he just hasn't grabbed me from the very first moment. Doesn't mean he won't grow on me of course. :D (With Eccleston, I knew and liked the actor before he became the Doctor, so that made it much easier to immediately accept him; I haven't seen Tennant in anything else at all, which probably doesn't help.)

I watched him in the BBC`s Cassanova
wich coincidentally was another of RTD`s projects ,
It was a bit erm ... Risque so to speak ! ;)
he was good in it :)

I think my sister wants it - oh my :eek:

Left to be seen if she can figure ebay.co.uk out in time :D

When Barty Crouch Jnr appeared at the end of Goblet of Fire, my 9 year old daughter leaned over to me and said (in that loud whisper that only 9 year old girls can get away with) ...

Daddy, is that Doctor Who?

:D

Cute. My friends daughter likes to pretend to be a Dalek!

I liked the downloadable scene, he seems to fit quite naturally into the role...

Casnaova was great.

When Barty Crouch Jnr appeared at the end of Goblet of Fire, my 9 year old daughter leaned over to me and said (in that loud whisper that only 9 year old girls can get away with) ...

Daddy, is that Doctor Who?

:D

I almost expected him to say "hmm .. new teeth. That's weird" after morphing :D

Back