• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is the board supposed to be acting up?

I thought I got banned for being a drunken bum :LOL: :eek:

This is the first thing I've been able to open :confused:

First new thing that is.

After my post I was told the page failed :confused:

I look back later to see it made it at least.I wonder if this will.

I started a new thread and the thread won't even show. Plus I can mark a forum as read and the board acts as if I didn't even mark it. Or it will show me that for example, GKKR was the last one to post in the Salad Bar thread in Babbleon, but yet when I click on the thread, I can't even read what GKKR had posted.

The boards were unresponsive for about an hour and a half Thursday afternoon... they haven't been acting right since they came back up. My posts are showing up out of order in the thread list. I'm posting this at 12:44am on Friday.

With regard to the Salad Bar thread, I believe my post(s) are to be found at the beginning of the thread. That occured on a few, with the end result of the thread warping to the very end of Babbleon.

Where's Ant and the time stabilizers, then?

FYI, sometimes the forum index pages don't load on the first try. I don't know if it's related. And often the board will claim that I'm making too many post in a 15-second period, which I'm not convinced is true.

Are we losing posts?

It seems so to me.

I lost a whole thread, but it was about the board acting up (Mark Forums Read function not working, and the time being off.), and now that's all fixed.
icon14.gif

Last edited:
I lost a whole thread, but it was about the board acting up (Mark Forums Read function not working, and the time being off.), and now that's all fixed.
icon14.png
Speaking of lost threads, what happened with the B5-TLT CGI-testframe discussion thread?

Now next year I shall have something more interesting planned :devil:

For now I'll let things get back to normal ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back