• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Star Trek Picard Series

Since this is the most recent Trek discussion I am posting this question...

What is the biggest fan discussion board for Trek?* I have made posts in the B5 Trading card thread, but now I am looking for some Trek Trading card info.* So does anyone know the best source to ask Trek fans that info?

Your Humble Looney..... :LOL:

Could try the Trek BBS – which I think I'm right in saying is an old sister site of this one? Anyway, it's at trekbbs.com

Alternatively, there may be some Facebook groups? Or try Memory Alpha https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Portal:Main

Since this is the most recent Trek discussion I am posting this question...

What is the biggest fan discussion board for Trek?* I have made posts in the B5 Trading card thread, but now I am looking for some Trek Trading card info.* So does anyone know the best source to ask Trek fans that info?

Your Humble Looney..... :LOL:

Yeah dunno.. I chat at lots of mini star trek forums that are usually related a game or a site meant for something else.

I believe startrek.com the main official star trek site has a forum but i've never got around to joining it.

Thanks for the info....

I've tried Trek BBs, but I didn't find and threads related to trading cards. It is sooo weird because there is obliviously a VERY LARGE collector community for those products because there have been SOOOOOO many different releases of those products. I will keep searching. I even contacted a site that claimed to be expert in Trek cards, but they have yet to respond.

Blake, glad you stopped back by. I have watched a few of your videos. I must say I really have very little clue what is going on, but I do enjoy some of the banter. I think my favorite parts are that you are all just playing the game and trying to achieve goals. Unlike listening to other game play where there is a lot of trash talk and the like. I will admit often I listen as I am falling asleep. But that is in part to the fact that some of the ones I've seen do get posted around when I am going to sleep. LOL :LOL:

Keeping everyone update I did get my answer. The site I contacted responded with the answer I wanted and apologized for taking so long. Wooo Hooo! :thumbsup:

I thought the season 2 opener was excellent. Felt like TNG-era Star Trek, which the first season didn't. Loved Picard's response to seeing Q ("No, no, no. Q! Goddamn you, Q!"), was great to see all the old ship designs (Akira, Sovereign, Excelsior, probably some others I didn't notice) and new ships (Stargazer).

Really hopefully for the rest of the season now. Just hope that it doesn't get weighed down by the complexities of its own plot. Nu-Trek has a habit of being too convoluted almost for the sake of it, and that was what ultimately sunk the end of season 1.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back