• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Expendables

Demonn

Regular
Based on just the cast alone... this movie better be awesome. Comes out this week..... ;)

Sylvester Stallone ... Barney Ross
Jason Statham ... Lee Christmas
Jet Li ... Ying Yang
Dolph Lundgren ... Gunner Jensen
Eric Roberts ... James Munroe
Randy Couture ... Toll Road
Steve Austin ... Paine
David Zayas ... General Garza
Giselle Itié ... Sandra
Charisma Carpenter ... Lacy
Gary Daniels ... The Brit
Terry Crews ... Hale Caesar
Mickey Rourke ... Tool
Hank Amos ... Paul

Arnold Schwarzenegger ... Trench (uncredited)
Bruce Willis ... Mr. Church (uncredited)

Trailers

Last edited:
Pretty good movie... It wasn't the OMG movie I thought it was gonna be but it was still pretty good. Don't want to ruin it for anybody but none of the "Expendables" died. I was waiting for one or two to get killed but it didn't happen.

& Steve Austin went down fightin... damn, you gotta watch it to see that fight. :p

I agree. It was a pretty good movie. A lot of action and a good storyline. Not great but good. And I got to see Charisma Carpenter on the big screen, if only for a few minutes.

I agree. It was a pretty good movie. A lot of action and a good storyline. Not great but good. And I got to see Charisma Carpenter on the big screen, if only for a few minutes.

Haven't seen it yet, but from the trailer, doesn't it seem something like "The Losers" (2010) with a larger ensemble, BIG name cast?

Haven't seen it yet, but from the trailer, doesn't it seem something like "The Losers" (2010) with a larger ensemble, BIG name cast?

Not sure KoshN. I never got around to seeing the Losers. Its on my list and should be renting it soon.

Just watched the Losers the other day and gotta say that Expendables was way better... though Losers was still pretty good.

Meh... I guess you could say they were kinda similar. Elite military unit in Losers, Elite team of Mercenaries in Expendables.

More explosions in Expendables though. :thumbsup:

More Action in Expendables. :thumbsup:

More cooler Actors in Expendables... :thumbsup:

The funny interactions between characters in both movies was about the same... but Jet Li almost killed me with laughter @ one point because his character tried to get more money out of the other Expendables becasue he was "smaller" then everybody else. :LOL:

I like how they call themselves Expendables &...
Spoiler for Expendables:
None of them die. Dolph gets shot but they don't kill him off, which is good.

Looking 4ward to a sequel... they need to bring everybody back and get more guys.

I LOVED this movie. It was exactly what I expected it to be, and didn't pretend to be anything it wasn't.

Great cast, lots of action, didn't get too crazy with a backplot --- it got right into it. Neat action choreography, all around fun.

Another great thing? Only 90min long...perfect length for a good action / explosions flick. Transformers 2 coming in at 2 hours 30min was a big FAIL and really unacceptable. This movie was just the right length. Left you wanting just a bit more, but not too much that you got bored.

You can add Chuck Norris & Jean-Claude Van Damme to the cast for the sequel. A couple other people too but I'm only mentioning big name actors.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back