• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bills to pay! B5 items for sale (priced to sell!)

Ubik

Regular
Hi all,

I've got some unexpected bills to pay, so am looking to shift some of my B5 script books and related items.

These are priced to sell, so they are priced well below their usual price tags. I want these to go to a fan who'll enjoy them, not interested in price gouging!

Ideally looking for a UK based buyer, but will post the books further afield, but the print may be a bit bulky for affordable international postage. PM me on here or email me at bisonkills[at]gmail.com if interested.

Up for grabs are (Prices in British Pounds):

-Framed Starfury Pilot print (Image and info here) – 25 (plus postage, can get quote upon request)

-Highlights Script book (sealed in shrink wrap). Full info here – 15 (plus postage, can get quote upon request)

-Black Script book Vol 2.5 with CD (book opened, carefully read once, all in mint condition). Full info here - 15 (plus postage, can get quote upon request)

-Complete Psi-Corp Trilogy by J. Gregory Keyes – I found this to be fairly well written and great if you want more on Bester, his early days in the Corps and what becomes of him following the telepath war. 6 GBP

3 Books:

-Dark Genesis (Boxtree UK edition). First Edition.
Condition: Very good. Completely clean copy, spine unbroken, small amount of wear at the base of the spine.

-Deadly Relations (Del Rey, USA Edition). First Edition.
Condition: Very good / As new. No markings, spine unbroken.

-Final Reckoning: The Fate of Bester (Boxtree, UK Edition). First Edition.
Very good / good: Book itself, totally clean. Some wear to the base and top of the spine, nothing major.

Last edited:
Update:

Script Book 2.5 SOLD
Psi-Corps Trilogy novels ON HOLD for potential buyer.

Psi-Corps Trilogy novels SOLD

Still up for grabs at silly prices:

(Prices in British Pounds):

-Framed Starfury Pilot print (Image and info here) – 25 (plus postage, can get quote upon request)

-Highlights Script book (sealed in shrink wrap). Full info here – 15 (plus postage, can get quote upon request)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back