• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ranger pin

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raider:
Check this site out and contact its moderator for information. The Ranger pin is an exact replica of the ones seen in the programmes. It costs $78-00.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, it costs $78 to 00, that means they can be free.
smile.gif

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> all I have is an American Express but not many places take it for some reason. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason is simple enough. Credit card companies make a large part of their profit by charging a Comission on each sale. American Express charges a Higher commission than VISA or Mastercard. So, it cost the merchant more. A lot of merchants, particularly Online merchants, figure that anyone with Mastercard probably also has one of the Other cards, so they don't bother to accept American Excess.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Quick question guys. Since they are about to release a new movie and possibly a series about the rangers, then do you think that JMS might re-release the ranger pin??? You know make it a little easier for ppl to find a get a hold of one since all the online dealers dealing in the real ones have sold out and have been sold out for quite some time now. If anyone hears of where a real one can be found online then please share the wealth. Gracias.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Since they are about to release a new movie and possibly a series about the rangers, then do you think that JMS might re-release the ranger pin??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd bet on it. JMS doesn't really Like the endless merchandising and money grubbing indulged in by The Franchise, but he Does think the Fans deserve a few toys. He's a fan himself, after all. he understands.

Plus, JMS hates the Rip Off artists who are preying on us right now. He'll try to do whatever it takes to cut them off at the knees. Including making the Badges available. I'm hoping for a revival of TheStation.com since it included an emporium where such things could be purchased with a guarantee they were Honestly produced.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

This was originally posted on Genie, right after the episode first aired.
cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>

By C. Dickenson <From "There All The Honor Lies">

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the Spacing of the Bear.
'Tis a message to the infidels in marketing, "Beware!
We will not allow our dignity
To vanish in thin air

As Earth Dome watches on."

We will Never buy the Home Game!
We will Not collect the whole set!
We will Never save the box Tops!

As Earth Dome Watches On!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

[This message has been edited by bakana (edited June 17, 2001).]

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but I would love to have an official (glass) version of the pin if one is still available anywhere. The links in this thread have since been deleted. Thanks!

Probably the most official ranger pin was the one offered by the B5 Fan Club. The 'jewel' wasn't glass, though - more of a blue/green enamel. They're hard to find but you might try searching on Ebay for one.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back