• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

May 1, 2005...

Why? The only thing that comes to mind is Star Wars Ep III, but I thought that was at least mid-month?

YES! YES! (orgasmic)

/Stewie

Oh boy, it's even funnier to read the new plot for the Simpsons episode. Cancel that show already. It hasn't been funny for years, and even the "good" seasons are incredibly overrated. Can't wait for American Dad... Republican C.I.A Agent and Hippie Daughter, something tells me you guys are gonna like that :D

Isn't that also the day that ancient Mayan astrology pegs for the end of the world and all living things?

[Peter]

What? I'm just asking... :)

Anyway, it might not be such a big deal if you forget to add a season pass to your TiVO. :D

Regards,

Joe

Isn't that also the day that ancient Mayan astrology pegs for the end of the world and all living things?

[Peter]
Which is more than we have ever gotten from those free-loadin' Canadians.

Canada sucks.

[/Peter]

Dude I can't wait. May is way too far away. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm new Family Guy!

BTW

Is there anyone on this site who has the DVD set for the above quote (The episode I believe is "The Son Also Draws" Season 1 Episode 6) and has the skills to capture that scene (including the previous "THE MORE YOU KNOW" gimmicks) into an AVI file?

If so please do so and message me. I really want an AVI/VIDEO file of that. :)

I believe that date is Dec. 23, 2012. It's really just the end of their largest cycle, but then, they thought that the end might come at the completion of smaller cycles than that one.

Actually the Maya specified December 21, 2012. :) I was thinknig of some "Bible Code" half-wit who was predicting the end of the world on May 5 2005. (5/5/5 apparently having some cosmic signficance.)

Regards,

Joe

I just thought I'd remind everyone that there's only a few days left until brand new episodes of the greatest cartoon ever! I've been seeing the previews the past week or so, and luckily it seems we have the same old Family Guy. :cool:

I've just become a convert to The Family Guy. Fas is reposnsible for somewhat brow-beating me into it. ;) I'm ever so grateful. I've got the whole series on dvd in my Netflix queue.

OK so what did you all think?

I think it was good. Not as great a debut as their original premier, but certainly it was on par with some of the better episodes. Still had its edge and style of humor as well.

Family Guy is one of those shows, that even when they have a "bad" episode, there are still parts to it that can make you bust out and laugh out loud. Last night's wasn't one of their best, but it wasn't one of their worst. It was above average, but still had some parts that had me laughing out loud.

Glad to have it back. :)

Back