• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Charlie Jade

Truth_Seeker

Regular
"Charlie Jade" is a co-production of South Africa and Canada and it was recently aired by AXN Sci Fi Eastern Europe.It's not a very popular show troughout the world and according to Wikipedia it was not aired in the USA yet.I liked it very much but I found out that the second season was cancelled and it's future is not clear.If anyone has watched it it would be nice to share some opinions.Here is a link about the show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Jade

charliejade.jpg

Looks like it will be on Sci-Fi channel here in the US soon. However the show was cancelled after one season and there won't be anymore, so one begs the question, why watch a "one and done" show? We have an overabundance of those here in the US already. :)

I watched a few episodes of that show about 3 years ago I think? I ended up with the first season and I think I might still have it somewhere. I do remember liking the concept of the show. I might have to break it out again if I can find it.

Looks like it will be on Sci-Fi channel here in the US soon. However the show was cancelled after one season and there won't be anymore, so one begs the question, why watch a "one and done" show? We have an overabundance of those here in the US already. :)

It's another example of a good show that has been cancelled.There are so many unanswered questions at the end of Season 1 that you're probably right that it's pointless to watch half of a show with a developing story arc.Anyway it is the best story about parallel universes that I've watched so if you find it check it out.

It was okay. The main problem is the initial few episodes move quite slowly and the main characters aren't that likeable. Still, the show picks up quite a bit in the second half.

Back