• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Newbie just starting S2 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

Re: Newbie just starting S4- Non-Spoilers ONLY!

I've got a ways to go then, don't I?

I'm a P5? That's pretty good...isn't Lyta a P5? I'm impressed.

Well, Lyta was a P5 ........ before she went to Vorlon space.

Yes, Pre-Vorlon Lyta. She was pretty good then anyway. Post-Vorlon Lyta would already be telling us how it's going to end. :LOL:

Careful guys, you're on the verge of letting cats out of the bag, she's only just starting S4.

I don't think so.

She's already seen such S3 eps as Ship of Tears, where we see that Lyta can now block Bester. She is clearly not a P5 any more.

"A good question would be: Why?
A better question would be: How?" Bester in Ship of Tears IIRC.

Well, I said "on the verge" basically meaning careful not to go much further with that line of talk.

Fair enough, perhaps I was more concerned than I should be.

Nothing wrong with being vigilant about potential spoilers, Sindatur. :)

I'd like to say how grateful I am that you are all so vigilant. It's really nice. You make me feel at home here. I appreciate your being careful to not spoil my experience. Thank you.

She's already seen

ilikemike is a chick? Cool.

Few people understand some of the benefits women enjoy when regularly watching Babylon 5.

For example, did you know that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend Babylon 5 everyday?

Women who watch B5 are less likely to suffer from ovarian cancer, hepatitus C, and malaria. I read it somewhere once.

:LOL:

Well, all I'll say is you're certainly going through the series quickly. It's good to see it captivate someone new.

But yea, it's not fair. :mad: We had to wait considerable time between episodes, sometimes wondering if there would even be a new season of B5. You can just pop the DVDs in whenever you like. :p

Which is what I've just started doing with Battlestar Gallactica. But that's another thread/forum. ;)

She's already seen

ilikemike is a chick? Cool.

Few people understand some of the benefits women enjoy when regularly watching Babylon 5.

For example, did you know that 4 out of 5 dentists recommend Babylon 5 everyday?

Women who watch B5 are less likely to suffer from ovarian cancer, hepatitus C, and malaria. I read it somewhere once.

Yup! I be a chick!!! A Garibaldi chick, too...or...maybe a Londo chick...he's very interesting. I wonder what it would be like to be a Bester chick! Hmmmmmm.....

:LOL:

Yup! I be a chick!!! A Garibaldi chick, too...or...maybe a Londo chick...he's very interesting. I wonder what it would be like to be a Bester chick! Hmmmmmm.....

Hmm. You're just into black, leather gloves and tidy haircuts, aren't you? ;)

Actually, the idea of being... close to Bester is a little bit creepy. But then, I'm a mundane. :p

Hey! There's something about Bester that's a real turn-on...he actually evoked empathy the last time we (I) saw him. Hmmmm...maybe it IS the black, the gloves...the...hmmmm.

And LONDO...six...erm....oh, dear!

Maybe I'll just stick with Mike Garibaldi....

Anyway, tonight's the night....

...for watching "The Summoning".....HA!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back