• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5: What should One watch?

Babylon 5: What should One watch?

• Everything - THE GATHERING all of the way through THE LOST TALES.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • The Main Series ONLY - MIDNIGHT ON THE FIRING LINE through SLEEPING IN LIGHT.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Main Series plus either, or both, cuts of THE GATHERING.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Main Series plus THE GATHERING and IN THE BEGINNING.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The Main Series plus IN THE BEGINNING.

• The Main Series plus all of the movies,

• The Main Series plus all of the movies and CRUSADE.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Main Series plus CRUSADE.

• The Main Series plus LEGEND OF THE RANGERS.

• The Main Series plus THE LOST TALES.

• Total voters
So I was thinking of how this way would not work. I think if one were to watch everything in reverse. I feel watching SLEEPING IN LIGHT back to THE GATHERING would seem very anti-climatic. :LOL:

I don't know. You could get a lot of entertainment out of trying to pinpoint the moment when the show jumped the shark. Was it Grey 17? TKO? Or did they keep the quality up and just have a very disappointing BSG style finale in The Gathering?

I don't know. You could get a lot of entertainment out of trying to pinpoint the moment when the show jumped the shark. Was it Grey 17? TKO? Or did they keep the quality up and just have a very disappointing BSG style finale in The Gathering?

WOH! WOH! WOH! There is no need to go that negative. There is nothing in the B5 Universe as disappointing as the BSG finale (I assume you mean 2004 BSG not 1978 though what happened to BSG 78 is worse than the end of BSG 2004, but that has nothing to do with the content of BSG 78.) ;)

POST 600 - BOOM!!!!! :dancing:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back