• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

"BABYLON 5 ? THEN & NOW 2022"

Thanks for the link. It was okay. Depressing and the voice is a little annoying, but I was able to watch the whole thing and not shut it off. :p ;)

Thanks for the link. It was okay. Depressing and the voice is a little annoying, but I was able to watch the whole thing and not shut it off. :p ;)

I have not seen Basilisk: The Serpent King... I think I may need to rectify that.

It's rare that I see anything B5-related on YouTube, so when I ran across it, I thought I'd include it here. Yes, it was a downer seeing how many had passed (which I already knew.) and yes I also find the voice annoying.

I have not seen Basilisk: The Serpent King... I think I may need to rectify that.

Oh so sorry I missed this post. Did you see it? It is definitely one of those films that should come with the disclaimer, "If you are watching this just try to compare it to other like films, as in other films that appear on the SYFY channel." ;)

Oh so sorry I missed this post. Did you see it? It is definitely one of those films that should come with the disclaimer, "If you are watching this just try to compare it to other like films, as in other films that appear on the SYFY channel." ;)

One of the best Wrestling Channel films was the "B5 Reunion" piece Bone Eater starring Bruce Boxleitner. I believe he shared a split-screen telephone scene with Walter Koening, and ads at the time hyped this. Had an epic ending: A deserted highway... The CGI Monster appears - it's :evil:Boss Battle:evil: Time! Monster attacks... BB stabs it (once) with his spear... Monster dies. The End.

I think it was/is available (for free) to stream on Tubi TV.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back