• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Reaction videos

Found another reactor on YouTube that I've been enjoying (I haven't watched all of her videos for B5 yet though).

Shelley's Babylon 5 reaction playlist.

You nailed it! That is exactly what I needed to see. :brickwall:

:p:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::p

And let's face it. I can't complete with attractive women. It is not fair! They are always going to get more views because of how they look. (Shall we debate the sexism in this instance?) :guffaw:

This is absolutely fantastic. Someone requested Peter Jurasik do a Cameo for MegaReacts. Which he then did in character as Londo. And he was clearly having fun doing it.

The video is on mega's Patreon page. Go here and set the tier filter to public. It should be at the top.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone. You have REALLY given me the confidence to move forward with this project. .... LMAO!!!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

This is absolutely fantastic. Someone requested Peter Jurasik do a Cameo for MegaReacts. Which he then did in character as Londo. And he was clearly having fun doing it.

The video is on mega's Patreon page. Go here and set the tier filter to public. It should be at the top.

That was a lot of fun. Not only does he still remember how to do the voice... he could do actual Londo-sounding speechifying off the top of his head.

Each to their own, I am not shitting on people doing and enjoying this stuff. But to me this is hell. From the need to be over the top in some videos if you're selling reactions, to one of the later links where the guy is much calmer but you still can't see the video itself and it's like half hearing a conversation.

I want to watch TV. And if I watch it with someone I want to discuss it after but not before. I just find the entire concept of an entire stream of thought just alien to me and quite awful.

I swore I would never also like people playing games and streaming them either. I finally broke that recently with Anno 1800 and enjoyed a video series on YouTube. So I can change... but I don't see myself ever liking reaction videos.

I had not watched Sleeping in Light for 25 years... so I had to work myself up to watch Medusa's reaction. Was everything I expected and hoped for, but it was very difficult to watch.

I don't think I'll be watching SiL again, at least not for another 25 years...

I don't do reaction videos... not so much for Ant's reasons, but because I know I'd never stop watching them. Medusa was my one and only exception. So her emotion about saying goodbye to the show had a bit of a mirror in me, as I was saying goodbye to her, too.

Reactions: Jan
She is up to "Ruling from the Tomb" in Crusade, then perhaps LoTR. Not sure about possible restrictions for reviewing new content such as TRH, but guess we'll find out in a few months...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back