• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Chat heaven: Alex Zahara,Dylan Neal, Dean Marshall

hypatia

Regular
I see from scifi.com's site that no less than 3 of our B5LR stars will be chatting on various Thursdays:

Alex Zahara - November 15

Dylan Neal - November 29

Dean Marshall - December 6

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

I think all of them will start at 9pm Eastern Standard Time.

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited November 12, 2001).]

Thanks for the info, hypatia! Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one of them.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

Sinclair: I see you have a thread dedicated to you. Congratulations! (It's kind of creepy and flattering at the same time, isn't it?
crazy.gif
laugh.gif
)

------------------

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Yeah, it's the first thread I've ever had. Thank goodness it hasn't gotten out of control like everyone else's personal threads. But then again, it may be too early to tell. I was quite surprised to see it though.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

I don't have a thread about me, yet. I'm not that notorious.

I'm defending my thesis on Dylan's date. Yikes!

Thanks for the heads-up, hypatia.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

It could be worse Channe. I think I may hold the record for thread about a member that dies the quickest.

------------------
"I used to be known as Eric, the waiter with hands for hands." The waiter with stubs for hands in The Kids in the Hall

I'd be rather frightened to find out what people would post on my thread.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Could someone grab a transcript of this chat for me please? I know you can save a text file from mIRC, something that would be good.

------------------
"In the book which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter which is the day that I met you, appear the words: 'Here begins a new life'"

SciFi puts up transcripts of all their chats here, though that usually takes a few days.

------------------
Evil alien at large! Looking for cities to pillage and women to abduct! Pre-jumptech planets preferred. (Run your own country? Ask for my special collaborator package, with extensive health coverage and a life-time personal assistant!)

drakh@spamcop.net

I never got around to finding Mirc on my new computer. I just go to the chat room. Oh, but the official transcript does NOT always transcribe EVERYTHING. I've noticed that in these official transcripts.

Can anyone tell me how to get Mirc installed, and how to record a chat as a text file?

------------------

Hey Antony, ask crazybillyo if he can get you the chat transcripts. He's pretty good at doing that. He got one of a really silly, crazy, fun conversation that he and thrawn and I had in the B5LR chatroom. I'm sure he could help you.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.
Lorien: Where are you going?
RW: To spread the joys of salad throughout the galaxy.

I'm in the chat now. I got in just in time (it's been a LONG day) and am logging the chat for you. I can send it to you edited or unedited, it's your choice.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

This sucks ... I have never had a problem connecting before but I have tried both browsers, mIRC and linux netscape with no luck. Guess I am cursed today.
frown.gif

Thanks for recording the transcript crazybillyo! I was really looking forward to the diversion from work ...

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Seattle, WA
Words are magical. Intellectual banquets. Orgies of ideas. --Anaïs Nin

Man, I so totally forgot about this tonight! I was out eating dinner....frr...

I shall make sure I write a big note on my computer to remind me to attend Dylan and Dean's chat. Now if we get Warren in there, I'll be able to talk to three of the guys I've voted as sexiest men in B5! *wink, wink*

Don't worry, I'm completely sane. *cackles*

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

Alex's chat was really great. He was a really personable guy, and answered some great questions quite well. And he stuck around afterwards - which is more than what some actors would do!

He also gave acknowledgement to B5LR.com and some of us who were there - that was really nice.

------------------

A transcript would be much appreciated.
smile.gif

Too bad I really can't afford to stay up that late (early?) on a workday night. I would love to have been there. Same goes for the next two chats.
frown.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

Kribster, I put the log file onto my site. You can access the transcript here.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Thanks, CBO!
smile.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

Kribu, I also posted an article with the link in it at your message board for all that are interested.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back