• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Walter Koenig on Coast to Coast

Alluveal

Regular
Those of you late-night AM radio freaks out there might have caught it as well. George Noory interviewed Walter Koenig last night.

Coast to Coast Link HERE

He pussy-footed around the Will. Shatner questions, but when the topic of Babylon 5 came up, he was quick to say that Bester was his favorite character ever played and Babylon 5 was the most enjoyable television experience he'd ever had as an actor. He said he'd love to get into Bester's shoes again!

So cool! I tried to call in as a gushing B5 fan, but could not get through. (sigh!)

Perhaps another time.

I too caught alot of that. It was cool. I wish George had not glazed over B5 QUITE as quickly as he did. I got a scant impression that Walter might have enjoyed discussing the depths of Bester, as he chose to try to portray him. But, alas, they spent more time on the Trek, surprise surprise.

And believe it or not, Bill Mumy was on only a few days later, under the guise of his time as Will Robinson on Lost in Space. He played guitar if I recall correctly. Bester was instantly recognizable when I heard Walter's voice, but Bill did not sound so much like Lennier. I found the contrast interesting.

I can't wait to hear who the next B5er wil be. :D

It sure would have been cool if Art had done the interviews though. :(
Art Bell just has wee bit more flair and is just a bit better at engaging guests.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back