• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Moderator needed

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Would someone like to be a moderator of this lovely forum?

You'd get a custom avatar and erm... err... we'd love you?

The ability to come in daily and just check everything is okay is the main thing, and the occaisonal moving of a topic. The traffic in this forum isn't that high, so it's be a pretty laid back job (hopefully). But coming in on a regular basis is still quite important.

If you're interested, please post below.

Thanks

I'll volunteer if you'd like. I usually come by this board several times a day, so I got the regular basis thing down. I have mod powers on another board I frequent daily, so I have some level of experience in minor mod powers (closing/moving threads, etc) if that's an issue (it'd just be a matter of having to figure out this particular board's process to do so, which I imagine isn't too hard).

Don't know if you'd be interested in my help, but there it is if you'd want it. :)

I'll volunteer if being an expert on B5 personell is not a requirement.

Is it safe to assume this reorganization is an indication that you might not be closing this board? :D

If so: yea! :cool:

Congrats, vacantlook. But I want you to use the Lt. Matheson vacant look avatar. :D
cs-joh.jpg

I don't recall seeing Kribu offering said slaps...

Do your own slapping, Markas man! :rolleyes:

Congrats, VL! Yee- haw! :cool:

I like VL's new icon.

Thanks KoshFan; I like it quite a bit too. As Markas came to find, me picking an avatar is an excruciating piece of decision making. I labored for quite a long time to decide between two options I had narrowed my selection down to. I imagine Markas was 'bout ready to wack me over the head with a stuffed animal if I didn't finally make a choice between the two when I did.

Alas, I'm pleased with my selection. It's nice to look at and it has a nice message.

Back