B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old September 30th 04, 15:18   #31
vacantlook

Re: Lost

Yup.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th 04, 15:48   #32
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Hyp, to be more clear, what I was referring to was realistic elements. Such as people have cuts and bruises, one girl was wearing high heels, and had to take more appropriate hiking shoes from a corpse, the Dr. went looking through luggage for a blade for surgery and asked another character to gather all the prescription drugs in the luggage, especially those that ended with cillin and myacin because those were antibiotics and he needed them for the guy he was operating on. People erupting in bickering, the Korean couple (Daniel Dae Kim, and a woman I'm not familiar with) don't seem to speak English, etc.
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th 04, 16:59   #33
AntonyF
Administrator

I saw one review talking about Survivor as inspiration for this. Not sure if it's fact or just the reviewer's opinion.
AntonyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st 04, 11:36   #34
B5_Obsessed
First One

Quote:
B5 obsessed, yes we discovered Dominick M. was a druggie in the first episode, it was obvious, but prior to seeing him in the crashed plane, you didn't know, other than the fact that he was a rock star and grungy looking (Which doesn't neccessarily mean he's a druggie). So you can't count that as being predictable, because they showed he was last week, when he came out of the bathroom in the plane.
I missed several pieces last week because I was in the middle of something. Did they actually show him using drugs last week? I only saw the part when he came out of the bathroom and she asked what he was doing. I said to the tv "Shooting up!" But alas, it seems he's forgotten his needles.
B5_Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st 04, 12:37   #35
Sindatur
Techno-mage

They showed a euphoric look on his face, and he was guilty looking. Also, I believe he was tucking something into his pocket suspiciously. It was quite obvious he was doing something drug related. Like you said, you figured it out right there.
Old February 3rd 05, 23:28   #36
Flounder
Telepath

Goodie, goodie. One of the networks in Norway just showed the pilot on wednesday. And I get to go back over the old threads to see the discussion.

I think this is going to be one of the only TV shows I'll be watching or taping off the air this season. The rest I watch is either news or shows on DVD.
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st 05, 17:41   #37
Flounder
Telepath

Freaking fantastic. That's what it looks until now. I think the hype is well deserved so far.
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th 05, 18:48   #38
Sinclair

Anyone know when the new episodes of Lost are going to return?
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th 05, 19:04   #39
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Was originally scheduled for Mid April, but, now it seems this coming Wednesday is new (Ep 19 out of 24). Not sure if they will run the rest straight through, or have one more small rerun break
Old March 28th 05, 19:08   #40
Sinclair

I hope they just keep running them all in a row. Thanks for the info!
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote