• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ant: Nice Carrie Dobro interview! :)

hypatia

Regular
Thanks! Those must be long conversations that you have over the telephone with these actors. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hope you can afford the long distance bills!

I think she summed up TNT's massive 'head up ones butt' attitudes. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I'm glad to read that she is having a good time with what she's doing now.

Ah, if only we could have her back as Dureena. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyhow, great interview, as always, Antony! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I totally agree. A very interesting read. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And damn TNT for not giving us more of Dureena. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Thanks, your feedback is appreciated.

I think this is fair game for the Crusade forum, so moving there...

In her photo at the top she almost looks like that actress who was in "The Stand" and in that sit-com set in an office. I know I'll butcher her name, so sorry in advance:
Laura San Giocomo??

Anyhow, I wonder what happens to some of these actors during conventions! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Some of them say "oh everything has been just great" but others seem to indicate things can get pretty weird sometimes.

I wonder what they consider weird, though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Maybe what Bruce thinks of as weird, Carrie finds amusing or something. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Or maybe Bruce has just met some true weirdos and Carrie's been spared from those, meeting up with just nice fans instead? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I didn't notice anyone doing anything out of line at the two sci-fi conventions I've been to. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Yea, some are weird (especially the ones that claim to be vampires and such, but they also throw some really good parties). /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

He should write a book on his convention experiences. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'd buy it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great interview. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Man, I miss Crusade, and Carrie. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Very nice....yes it really makes one wish that Crusade should have made it.
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Very nice interview. But there's still no excuse for removing Enid-Raye's picture from the banner. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif You sort of make up for the loss with the pictures of Carrie from the interview, but the banner shot is not nearly as good as the others, and not a patch on the E-R photo. There will be consequences. You have been warned. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

Nice Interview Ant!

Im liking the content you have been throwing our way. The Enid-Raye Interview was great, I come back a week later and see the Carrie Dorbo one. Hers was particularly interesting and I liked her responses and insights.

Glad you liked it. And now I can't let up, and have to provide other interesting things to read. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Ah, the price of success, eh Antony? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back