B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

Old Yesterday, 16:17   #11
KoshN

Re: If Warner Bros brought back B5 should it be reimagining or a continuation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I WOULD LOVE IT IF WE COULD JUST GET AN AUDIO DRAMA CONCLUSION FOR CRUSADE. Maybe Gary Cole would do it on the cheap and JMS could write Daniel Dae Kim out by giving Matheson a transfer or something. I say that about Kim because he seems like he might command the most money to do it. I could see Cole doing it for less.
Ghods, I hate being the wet blanket so often... I've had it from two very reliable sources that Big Finish, who are known for doing excellent audio dramas, has approached WB for a license and been turned down. I don't know any details other than that but it doesn't look promising from that angle.
Well, WB is usually the wet blanket. There's probably not enough money in it for WB OR they asked too high a price for the license. At least, WB can't ruin the DVDs and books that I already own.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:05   #12
babylonfan
Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I WOULD LOVE IT IF WE COULD JUST GET AN AUDIO DRAMA CONCLUSION FOR CRUSADE.
Remember the "crusade what the hell hapened" books? Or rather, the "Crusade WTHH" book (singular).

At the time it was mentioned that JMS was working on getting an audio play of one or more of the unfilmed Crusade scripts. With the original cast where still possible.

Yeah... that never happened.

Still annoyed that book "series" ended without so much as an explanation why. When they started the series they said they had pretty much 3 volumes ready for publishing.
babylonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:05   #13
KoshN

I'm becoming accustomed to disappointment. <shrug> Gave up on anything new in the B5:universe long ago.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45   #14
Springer
Ambassador

I remember when JMS said that there would only be five seasons, and five seasons only, and that there would be no spin-offs, sequels, prequels or reboots. I'm kind of in that camp – I don't have a problem with the spin-offs, but B5's story has been told. I just want it in HD now.
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote