• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost Tales on XBox 360 Market Place

Recoil

Regular
I've been told that the Lost Tales will be available on the XBox Live 360 Marketplace, and in 720p format! I heard they might be avilable BEFORE the DVDs are released.

Anyone who has an Xbox 360 with a live/marketplace account should be dancing. :)

Which, BTW, the marketplace is a cool service. Beats the hell out of what Apple has been trying to get people to do --- pay for a shit quality download that fits in a small screen. Marketplace allows downloads of 720p, 480p, and a few other resolutions, all for perfect viewing on your HDTV. Pretty cheap in costs too. There are already tons of movies and TV show episodes on there and available --- the only ones we probably won't see are Sony movies (3 guesses why) and some of the TV networks are still shying away from it for now. CBS, however, has fully embraced it, as ALL of their shows are available for download in HD.

Ok, enough of that plug, bottom line: TLT will be available there too in HD and possibly before the DVDs are released!

LOL.

OK delete this thread. I didn't see Shabaz's post in the TLT News thread in the main B5 forum. Oops!

Back