• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost Season 3 Spoiler Thread

I agree. I couldn't give two shits about the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle. I'd rather move on from those three and get into some of the more interesting stuff in the show. These first 6 episodes were kinda weak for the most part IMO...but there should be another 18 or so coming in Feb, so theres plenty of time for them to get going. The "fall finale" as they are calling them these days, was real weak, but then again, its tough to get to a good cliffhanger in only 6 episodes...

True, thats why Im not completely giving up hope just yet. I just wanted to scream everytime Kate yelled "Jack!" or "Sawyer!". blah blah blah..going back and forth between the two...
I would like to find out more about Desmond and I miss Hurley. Sure havent seen him much lately.

Perhaps this will make me sound insensitive but I could really care less about the love triangle between Jack/Kate/Sawyer.

I definitely agree too. Love triangles bore me. Granted, JJ Abrams has other people working with him on Lost than on Alias, but Alias really jumped the shark when season three became about nothing other than the triangle between Sydney, Vaughn, and Vaughn's I-wear-black-eyeliner-when-I'm-evil wife. I hope season three of Lost doesn't circle the drain the way Alias did as a result of the traingle.

Casting Spoiler

Mira Furlan is heading for Hawaii now to film Ep 10 or 11 of LOST S3. They wanted her earlier, but, there was a scheduling conflict (I assume she was busy being John Sheridan's wife, since filming is winding down there)

End Casting Spoiler

Daybreak has been cancelled.

Rumor has it that ABC Execs have asked the Producers what it would take, and how much it would cost to get LOST back on the air, earlier than it's scheuled Feb 7 return date. Only an inquiry by ABC execs to the Producers (And no rumor of an answer back from the Producers), this doesn't mean it will actually happen, but, keep your ears open in case something does happen.

Re: Mira

It's nice to think that she's in this installment of B5:TLT, but I don't think jms would attempt to surprise us. If she were in it, we'd have been told.

Glad she's coming back to LOST. Hope she stays for awhile this time. Maybe she can shoot Ben again.

It's nice to think that she's in this installment of B5:TLT, but I don't think jms would attempt to surprise us. If she were in it, we'd have been told.

Let a guy dream, will ya? ;)

Glad she's coming back to LOST. Hope she stays for awhile this time. Maybe she can shoot Ben again.
I wouldn't count on this being the appearance that keeps her around. I think eventually that may happen, but, probably not just yet. As for shooting Ben, first he has to survive Jack's surgery, he claims to have "accidentally cut something important". I am so looking forward to the phenomenal performance I expect when Rousseau reunites with Alex, it's gonna be a two tissue box event, I'm sure of it.

kidney sac

Yea, except, people who know what a Kidney sac looks like, have said it's in the wrong spot, or the wrong shape, or something, which is why I chose the wording I did, LOL

Well Lost was finally good tonight. Of course, more interesting things to wonder about, but it was still a good episode.

I really don't get why Locke blew up the damn sub. He really could have just let Jack go and that would have been it. Doesn't make much sense to me...just a clever plot device to keep Jack around but to show how close he was to leaving.

And man, his dad is a real SOB.

:eek: I can't believe his father did that!!! I knew he was in wheelchair because he'd broken his back but I was thinking he'd had an accident and that's what we were going to see. I immediately thought the Dad had murdered "her" son but I didn't see anything like that coming. It just blew my mind...

And I know that guy! Locke's father looks so familiar to me. I keep trying to visualize a younger version of this man but I haven't been able to place him. I need to look up his name and Google him, I guess... :D unless somebody wants to shortcut it for me!

:eek: I can't believe his father did that!!! I knew he was in wheelchair because he'd broken his back but I was thinking he'd had an accident and that's what we were going to see. I immediately thought the Dad had murdered "her" son but I didn't see anything like that coming. It just blew my mind...

And I know that guy! Locke's father looks so familiar to me. I keep trying to visualize a younger version of this man but I haven't been able to place him. I need to look up his name and Google him, I guess... :D unless somebody wants to shortcut it for me!

Lots of Guest Star Roles you may have seen him in, and Roy De Soto from Emergency from 1972-1979 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001798/

I'm a couple of eps behind you guys... but can you tell me if there is any suggestion that Jack's dad is not dead? First Jack had those strange visions of his Dad on the island back in season 1... thn there was the empty coffin. Now, he seems to be cropping up an awful lot more in flashbacks recently and he seems connected to everyone. Furthermore the "others" keep referring to a great man who brought them all together, who is clearly superior to Ben and whom we have yet to meet.

The only two people in the frame as far as I am conncerned are Jack's Dad (if he is alive) and Jim Robinson (Penny's Dad whose name I can't remember and who I am referring to as his legendary Neighbours character), he's played by Alan Dale. The reason he's in the frame is because Penny had put a research team out to look for Desmond... and obviously knew of a method that would help locate him (they were looking out for an electromagnetic anomaly were they not?), the most likely source of that information is probably something to dow with her father in my book.

No, nothing more on Jack's dad yet, and I don't believe this "great man" can be him. He was in Sydney and Jack was just brining him back, so if he wasn't dead, he would have arrived on the island at the same time as Jack and everyone else. Seems like a big stretch to me...

Penny's dad seems to be a much better candidate for that role. Being a big corporate guy, he could have the money to be involved in something like the island.

Penny's Dad or Sun's Dad if we're looking for fathers, seem the most likely candidates.

Not sure if you've seen Flashes Before Your Eyes, the Desmond Episode from this season yet, but, it offers another way Penny could be aware of how to look for Desmond. Plus, to me, it makes no sense that Penny's dad would cause Desmond to end up and be marooned on the island, and then tell Penny how to find him or the island.

I do not believe he would give the information up willingly... but that she found out from him. Maybe some of the parents are like some kind of Illuminati and are interconnected.

I saw the flashes episode and it made me respect Desmond even more than i already did. I also think what that horrid lady said to him is ironic. she said that the only important thing he would ever do is press that button... but I believe that process gave him the discipline necessary for him to be able to intervene every time Charlie is supposed to die. That discipline gives him power over life and death... if he was as callous as that woman had become, he wouldn't be great... but by choosing to put himself out all the time... gives him a limited power over life and death.

I do not believe he would give the information up willingly... but that she found out from him. Maybe some of the parents are like some kind of Illuminati and are interconnected.

I saw the flashes episode and it made me respect Desmond even more than i already did. I also think what that horrid lady said to him is ironic. she said that the only important thing he would ever do is press that button... but I believe that process gave him the discipline necessary for him to be able to intervene every time Charlie is supposed to die. That discipline gives him power over life and death... if he was as callous as that woman had become, he wouldn't be great... but by choosing to put himself out all the time... gives him a limited power over life and death.

Then if you saw Flashes, you should also consider that Desmond told his buddy about his time trippin', and when things started falling into place, his buddy could've gone to penny and told her "to find Desmond, look for an EM anomaly, because Desmond said this would happen"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back