• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Melissa Gilbert on NCIS?

You don't need the vocal cords to close the windpipe/larynx when eating. There is a soft piece of cartilidge covered tissue called the epiglottis that does this for us. Paralyzing one vocal cord will make you hoarse. Paralyzing BOTH could potentially cause you to suffocate because the vocal cords will touch and bock off the trachea. That's why I had to put the caveat "would still allow her to breathe through her nose" in there.

Personally I'd give Rose an 8.5 and Dhoerty a 7 (but yeah, if I had to listen to her she'd immediately drop to a 3 or 4). In my book a 10 would be something like Charlize Theron or Ashley Judd. Heidi Klum would be a 10. And that blond cylon chick on the new Battlestar Galactica too (and the one that plays Boomer would be a 9.832).

Personally I'd give Rose an 8.5 and Dhoerty a 7 (but yeah, if I had to listen to her she'd immediately drop to a 3 or 4). In my book a 10 would be something like Charlize Theron or Ashley Judd. Heidi Klum would be a 10. And that blond cylon chick on the new Battlestar Galactica too (and the one that plays Boomer would be a 9.832).

In that case, Pat Tallman in 1997 was a 12. :D (Yes, I know that the scale only goes to 10.)

In that case, Pat Tallman in 1997 was a 12. :D (Yes, I know that the scale only goes to 10.)

I dunno. She is too bony and her nose is too pointy and I don't like her chin or her hair. Or eyes (except when they turn completely black).

Other than that, she's ok I guess.

I dunno. She is too bony and her nose is too pointy and I don't like her chin or her hair. Or eyes (except when they turn completely black).

Other than that, she's ok I guess.

Sacrilege! :eek: :rolleyes:

Damn. Does this mean I'm going to hell AGAIN?!

Why, are you one of the 113 damned souls that escaped? (a "Brimstone" ref.) ;)

Answer to your question: Yes, a very special hell, where you are forced to watch everything Berman and Braga have done, and will ever do, FOR ETERNITY. Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee!!!!!

"Seriously" though, I should have also put a :) after my previous post. It was slightly in jest.

Answer to your question: Yes, a very special hell, where you are forced to watch everything Berman and Braga have done, and will ever do, FOR ETERNITY

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

How many times is it now?

Hmmm. Good question. Lemme count... Uh.... that comes to 666 times. Nice round number. Plus that time in Cancun where the chick SWORE she was 18. No really! I even asked! That totally shouldn't count.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back