• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why doesn't GKKR have the birthday cake icon?

Re: Why doesn\'t GKKR have the birthday cake icon?

Just looked in the calendar. Today's date is in red. Don't know if this means anything. I also added my birthday as a one-time event, and I had no trouble. Other birthdays next February seem to be automatically listed somehow. Maybe this is only for newer members.

I was under the impression that the whole birthday thing opperated off of the date one enters in one's profile as one's birthdate. I see no such dated listed in GKKR's profile.

I thought he mentioned in the chat he had filled in that info. :confused: I am not sure.

There were problems with Pirch and/or the server the room is put on again today? Sheesh!

Well, the thing is, I HAVE the info put in my profile. You know that box you check to allow it to show on the calendar and such? THAT won't work for me. I'd check it, save the changes, and it'd revert back to not being checked. Markas tried it himself today during the chat and couldn't get it to work right either, so at least it isn't just ME.

Of course, this is now a moot point, since there's no reason for me to have a cake icon for roughly another year.... so yeah. Better luck next time, I guess. :D

It's not working for me either. I tried clicking the box, and then submit, twice, but it doesn't show up in my profile. My birthday is less than a month away. Wonder if I will get a cake? :D

Yes, same here. And my computer doesn't seem to want to accept cookies from this place, or something, all of the time. I pop in and the new post indicator is outdated. I went through the whole "Tools, Internet options" thing and put b5tv.com on the "always allow" status and it still doesn't work right. :confused:

This website produces different results depending on which of my browsers I use. I have learnt to stick to my BT Yaho browser.

Curses... I can't get my box to stay checked either! Even though my birthday is nowhere near, I'm sure it will annoy me when it comes :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back