• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Indiana Jones Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

And she did jump out of of the woodwork for her little appearance as one of the sailboat passengers in "The Perfect Storm".

I'm pretty much in agreement with most people here about the movie. I thought it was the worst of the four but it did have a lot of nice moments. I thought the tributes to Sean Connery and the late Denholm Elliot were nice. However, they did have a lot of over the top things such as the ants and monkeys. I didn't go into the theater with high expectations but I did kind of enjoy most of it.

This film rocked ! Yeah the story was far from original, but you what it was pretty good Harrison Ford still has it , Shia was cool doing the Young Brando thing, It was fun seeing Karen Allen again. John Hurt as the loopy profoessor was Good . Cate Blanchet was a hoot as Villian Irena Spalko. This a film in which you leave your brain at the ticket counter ,sit back and just enjoy it for what it is, a fun whip cracking action flick .True is was not as good as the first film but is was definitely worth the price of admission and I do hope that Lucas , Spielberg and Ford and Shia do another one .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back