• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Next Futurama DVD hits markets June 24th

:)

"You can kiss my shiny metal..."

I didn't realize they had a 4-dvd deal. If we can't have a weekly series back, this is a nice substitute. :thumbsup:

The board was flooded with a spammer earlier today. I see those posts are all gone now.

By the way, folks, I did get the Futurama DVD "Beast with 1000 Backs". The title makes little sense, not much but a little. It was a fun story. Basically a long episode, but I enjoyed it. :bolian:

The last DVD was broadcast on TV as three episodes, so I assume they'll do that with this one as well. I really liked the last one.

I need to rewatch the first DVD, it may have been a bit edgier. But for me "Beast" was enjoyable. And I shouldn't try to compare one Futurama story with another: both are vastly funnier to me than most everything on television these days. And yes, there is no reason not to see it on television, in parts. Hopefully you won't have too long of a wait.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back