• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Weird Message Instead of Read/Unread icon

Recoil

Regular
Hey, what is this all about? In my display I show red icons for threads that I haven't read yet, and yellow for ones I have. They are the icons, of course, on the far left of a forum display. However in one thread in the "General Off-Topic" forum (the Lyta thread that was just closed) This message is crammed in there:

"You have 9 post(s) in this thread, last February 1st 07"

What is the deal with that?

Heh, I thought it was just me. What is up with that message? Is the "closed" icon not working?

I just thought it was a summary to indicate how many p[osts you had in a thread once it was closed.... but either way the icon with the message isn't working.

I wonder why the "closed" icon isn't showing up because that text is supposed to be the alt text I think. Is there supposed to be another icon if a thread is "locked" or is it the same thing as "closed"?

thread_lock.png
(clocsed)

Also, I have noticed that there are some other images that need to be converted for a dark background. Most were in the private messages area:

pm_new.gif
(unread)
pm_old.gif
(read)
pm_replied.gif
(replied)
pm_forwarded.gif
(forwarded)
forward.gif
(when you are reading a message)

Yeah, I still have quite a few images to do. I've actually be working on them over at the Trek BBS for its move to vBulletin, and when I'm doing I'm going to roll them back here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back