• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Telepath War?

Is there any kind of official date on when the Telepath War began or ended?

I know when Lyta left the station in 2262 she said she was going to give Garibaldi 2 years to funnel her funds and stuff, after which she'd remove the block. That implies the war started at some point towards the end of 2264. Crusade mentions the war was "Recent." That gives us a window of three years. Legend of the Rangers takes place in 2265, and it doesn't appear to have started yet, so that further narrows it down.

Does anyone have anything more specific about the dates involved?

Is there any kind of official date on when the Telepath War began or ended?

I know when Lyta left the station in 2262 she said she was going to give Garibaldi 2 years to funnel her funds and stuff, after which she'd remove the block. That implies the war started at some point towards the end of 2264. Crusade mentions the war was "Recent." That gives us a window of three years. Legend of the Rangers takes place in 2265, and it doesn't appear to have started yet, so that further narrows it down.

Does anyone have anything more specific about the dates involved?
I recall a reference to "War" might not be the most appropriate term for the (1st?) one, it was very short, so yea if I'm remembering right, starting the war in (late?) '64 and ending it before we join Crusade in '65 makes sense.

First of all, thank you all.

I'd assumed the war happened between Rangers and Crusade, since it clearly wasn't going on in Rangers, and there was no overt mention of it. Added to which, Lyta's "Revolution best by..." date was in 2264 and LOTR was 2265, which seems way to short for something that had such a ludicrous buildup to it.

So thank you, I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back