• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 in UK

Anna

Hi,
All the UK B5 fans can watch the show on Watch at 5pm on week days. Babylon 5 is coming to the end of Season 2 right now. However, I'm sure there are some repeats. I have all the DVDs but I'm still fond of watching it every day. Have wonderful Christmas everyone!

Hi,
All the UK B5 fans can watch the show on Watch at 5pm on week days. Babylon 5 is coming to the end of Season 2 right now. However, I'm sure there are some repeats. I have all the DVDs but I'm still fond of watching it every day. Have wonderful Christmas everyone!

Happy belated Christmas and New Years, Anna!

B5 used to be 'stripped' (Run daily) on The Science Fiction Channel for about two years, and I must say I really enjoyed getting a fix every day in the back room at work during my lunch break. It was the way they used to run dead SF shows on UHF channels when I was a kid: Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea every day at 2PM, The Monkees at 3PM, I Dream of Jeanie at 3:30, Trek at 4PM all year long. Great times.

I kept thinking, "Man, wouldn't it be cool if this show had come along ten years earlier, and had been able to get that kind of second-run exposure."

Sigh.

Loving the reruns on Watch! Wonder if they will show Crusade when B5 finishes...

If you put the movies and Crusade together you get about 22 hours of TV. I've long wondered why Warner Bros. doesn't just bundle that stuff together with new titles in a new package and market it as "The Lost Season of Babylon 5."

this is weird timing for me. Although I can get Watch (I think) I don't really watch much TV.... but *have* been gorging myself on the DVD box sets (bought cheap at CEX... you gotta love CEX stores!!!)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back