• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is anyone planning on posting during commercials?

Just wondering if anyone out there is planning on posting their up-to-the-minute thoughts during commercials. I'll be hosting a bunch of guests who'll be watching the show with me, so I'm not exactly going to be running to my computer during commercials to post my own thoughts or read the posts of others. So I won't be able to read "commercial posts" until the show's over anyway. I was just curious.

------------------

Maybe. I'll be in #b5lr, #Z_Ha_Dum, and maybe another chatroom or two, most of my thoughts will be there.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Nope... I'll be too busy watching the movie.
laugh.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

I'll be having two friends (and coworkers) over to watch it. I suppose I could sit and watch it with my laptop, but am I really that pathetic??

Ok, don't answer that.

I will definitely be on afterwards to read posts and post thoughts of my own...while watching it the 2nd time of course.
laugh.gif

BTW, one of the guys coming over is a Babylon 5 fan, but the other is not. Hopefully this will spark his curiosity!!!

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

YES!

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

[This message has been edited by BlackStar (edited January 19, 2002).]

Back