• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Star Wreck: In The Pirkinning is coming to DVD

Have been mostly lurking around for the past year or so, but for this, I just gotta post something.

After seven years of filming, Star Wreck: In The Pirkinning is ready and coming to DVD . Finnish parody from Star Trek now combines Babylon 5 in the story. Even though I don't personally own the DVD yet, I've seen it second hand just once and loved it. Pretty funny stuff. Especially the B5-story line. What about the effects, you might ask. Well, prime stuff. That's all I can say. :D

For some reason, the ordering page is only in finnish, but I'm sure they will sort that out at some point. If they don't, they certainly should. It's only about 20 euros, which is about the same in dollars. Definitely worth it.

If you don't want to buy it, it should appear on the downloads soon like the previous crappy installements, but of course the picture and sound quality won't be the same.

http://www.starwreck.com/

"You just gotta relax, Johnny!" :LOL:

And you can also download the dvd-image via the torrentservice later on. If I recall correctly. Anyway, 5.1 sounds, good picture etc. These guys deserve that 22 euros (23 for international orders). This was hilarious as... I don't know... Well it's like spaceballs but better.

I have been planning to get it .. I was in Helsinki last friday but unfortunately didn't see it in any stores - damn :D .. I guess it's the kind of low-budget film that one would have to order?

Oh well - will get to that eventually :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back