• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another Claudia Christian sighting

Yep!! It was an ep from 1991 called "Speak, Lawyers, for me." Claudia played a transvestite, and was not the only B5 regular who appeared in the ep: Michael O'Hare (Capt. Sinclair) played a doctor who was involved in a different case. That's just really plain cool!!
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Have you guys seen her in Scanners with Kyle McLachlan???

Cool-cheesy movie...
laugh.gif

------------------
Life is like a piece of toast...
...Think about it

Claudia and Kyle were in "The Hidden" (1987), I think "Scanners" was released sometime in 1981.
smile.gif

------------------

Seen it. Not very good, and Claudia's part is less than impressive.

------------------
Ranger Channe, the next JMS, who lives for the One and dies for the Chocolate Cheesecake.

The Hidden - man, brings back ... not so fond memories. Good, solid B movie. KM's performance was so low-key, it probably wouldn't register on any meter, but that was one of the reasons why I liked that movie!

------------------
"I usually think about you in summer."
"I think about you in the fall."
"We never could agree on anything."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyclops:
Have you guys seen her in Scanners with Kyle McLachlan???

Cool-cheesy movie...
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blush.gif
OOPS
blush.gif

my bad... scanners was advertised on tv a while ago ...

...should have said the hidden

------------------
Life is like a piece of toast...
...Think about it

Don't have a sighting, but I do have a "hearing" to share. While flipping channels, I caught Claudia narrating a VH1 special about sex in music called "From the Waist Down".

Granted, she's only narrating, and it's sort of a documentary; but still, last I read she was going to clean up her act and do more wholesome things for the sake of her niece (I think; someone correct me if I'm wrong). Of course, I get the feeling this may be an old VH1 special anyway.

------------------
An Old Egyptian Blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places that you must walk.

Thoughts & prayers to citizens of NY, DC, and to us all.

[This message has been edited by Ninja_Squirrel (edited October 26, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>but still, last I read she was going to clean up her act and do more wholesome things for the sake of her niece (I think; someone correct me if I'm wrong). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct, it was in a recent issue of TV Guide a few weeks ago.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Back